UPDATED AUG 4, 2009:
I've decided to be downloader-friendly and have thus added a .zip with all the files - meshes as well as textures. Enjoy!
Here you have more "First Contact" version Starfleet uniforms, this time for elders. Just like the skins for adults - which you can find here
- these will appear as casuals, formals and - if you have Seasons - outerwear. Also like the skins for adults, they don't have any rank pips; If you want to add some of your own, you are of course welcome to do so, but otherwise I will be uploading rank pips as accessories shortly. Stay tuned!
I know it looks like the grey area is slightly U-shaped, but it really isn't - those silly sims are slouching! Must be the burdens of old age...
These meshes are basically the same as for adults, only I've tweaked them a little to make the upper torso less muscular for males and to give the females wider hips and and make them somewhat flatter and saggier in the upper body department. They are compatible with all versions of the game, even if you only have the base game.
You are welcome to make recolours of your own and you can redistribute the meshes with them, as long as it is with due credit, but PLEASE don't upload the meshes or my skins to the Exchange!
For female: Polys=2101, vertices=1498
For male: Polys=2078, vertices=1534
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about meshing for TS2
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and the other SimPE
- The creators of Milkshape
- and, of course, Maxis
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
The rank pips are up! You'll find them here
I've fixed the UV map so that the hand textures on the female skins looks like they're supposed to. (Thanks to the eagle-eyed linuslover30 for pointing it out!) If you you've noticed the hand textures looking a bit funny and it bugs you, then please redownload the mesh and skins for females.