Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Jun 2007 at 04:05 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2008 at 12:39 AM by ESB Designs - Viewed 62192 times. Direct link to this thread
24 Comments / replies (Who?) , 27 times favourited , 451 times thanked
Tags: #Country, #Traditional, #Pond, #Garden, #Nature, #Greenhouse, #Garage, #Neveah223, #LeeLuvsAud
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This charming country home was built by our Master FloorPlan Architect Neveah223 which was inspired from the "Beckoning Breezeway" floorplan. Interiors done by LeeLuvsAud. This beautiful home features:
2 1/2 BATHS
LOWER LEVEL REC ROOM w/ OFFICE
MUDROOM / BREEZEWAY
GARAGE / UPPER UNFURNISHED ROOM
CUSTOM OBJECTS NOT INCLUDED
CC Package for Fenbreeze
Neveah223's Invisible Driveway + Extension
LeeLuvsAud Rainbow Beach Collection
"ESB" Rugs not included
Lot available in .zip formats.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: $157,584
Custom Content Included:
- 8 Walls, 7 Floors by Neveah223
- 2 Walls, 2 Floors by lara9taylor
- 1 Wall by LeeLuvsAud
- Tire Stack by Autohaus Autobahn by Maxoid Monkey
- The Swanktrovision Home Entertainment System by Maxoid Monkey
- Television_LuxuryMatles by Maxoid Monkey
- White Wooden Stairs by Neveah223
- White Fence by Neveah223
Custom Content by Others:
3 Walls, 1 Floor by Angelsways1
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: