This is a featured upload!
It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Well, it's been a long time, but I'm finally back with something to add to my medieval collection. This time, I've come up with a commercial lot for your medieval sims: a marketplace! Yes, I know... "Medieval Marketplace" is such a clever name. What can I say?
Anyway... this lot is something that sort of popped into my head because I'm a bit of a goofball who likes to build stuff. Basically, this is meant to be a town from an RPG or a video game of some kind. It has all the shops that you'd need for a quest (a general store, a pub, a food store, a bookshop, and a fortune teller), an inn (with three rooms, of course: cheap, average, and luxurious), and of course only one actual house in the entire village--which seems to be pretty typical of most video games, because the people milling about in town never seem to live anywhere. :D
With a little bit of work (aka adding a more strategic cash register), your sims could turn this into a nice business a la OFB. The diagonal building is almost entirely empty (except for the grocer), so you could easily add whatever sort of business you wanted.
Custom Content Included:
- Tudor Walls by corvidophile2
- Open Sesame Door Recolors by corvidophile2
- SimWardrobe Arch Recolor by corvidophile2
- Exterior Ivy and recolors by Zelia Theb
- Invisible End Table by redeth20
- Foxgloves by macarossi
- Irises by macarossi
- Medieval window. medieval fireplace, dishes, barrels, cauldron, stool, hutch, flour sacks, table, wall lamp, bench, Medieval bathroom set (sink, toilet, bath tub), decorative cart, broom, egg basket, garden tools, decorative hen and rooster by Taroo
- Produce display recolor by mistletoesquest
- Push cart by Gnurpsel
- Medieval Wall Banner and recolors marinasims2
- Stack of books by Taroo
- Medieval Wall Flagpole adn recolors by marinasims2
- 3 Tile Map by Taroo
- Knight on the Tiles by gromit
- Ye Olde Wall Torch by wintermuteai1
- Chinese Lion by MaxoidMonkey at The Sims 2 Official Site
Custom Content NOT Included:
There were, as usual, a few things that I couldn't include with the lot, so I'm afraid you're going to have to download them yourself.
Lethe_s's medieval hearth and counter recolor, available here
as well as her Shield of the Black Prince, available here
The winery windows (part of the free download) at woodforsims
The decorative books from AvenidaSims, available here
The 2x3 Tapestry from Caravan Shop Sims2, available here
The Crescent arch column by SimWardrobe, available here
The climbing vine, the larger climbing vine, and the flowering climbing vine, all by Zita and available here
Aaannddd... I think that's everything. Enjoy!
Oh and don't upload my lot anywhere. Thanks.