Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Oct 2007 at 01:57 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 04:15 PM by V1ND1CARE - Viewed 27469 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 451 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Tea House Ruins
Built by the fourth lord Asakura for his beloved concubine, Shiori, this small tea house still stands serene in the midst of its ruin. Although the beauty of its name has long been lost and the house itself has succumbed to nature’s wiles, sims yet perform the ancient tea ceremony in its waning shade.
Lot amenities are minimal -- two tea tables, shrine and small bathroom.
- Lot Title: Tea House Ruins
- Lot Category: Community
- Lot Size: 2X3
- Lot Price: $0
- Furnished: Yes
- Lot Played/Tested: 0/1 -- days
-Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Created with these Expansion Packs: University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, & Bon Voyage
- Created with these Stuff Packs: Family Fun & maybe Glamour
*NOTE: Family Fun and Glamour SPs are NOT required to install this lot if you install it with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer, found here: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
*NOTE: Please DO NOT upload this lot to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 0
Custom Content by Me:
- Maxis Floorboard Tile
- Weathered Cement Wall w/ Braces (DP)
- Pagoda Wall
- Slate Flagstone Floor Tile
- Slate/Leaves Flagstone Floor Tile
- Stone Wall w/ Climbing Ivy
Custom Content Included:
- Dogwood Tree by Numenor
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: