Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Nov 2007 at 12:40 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2010 at 10:20 AM by larsson1970 : Link update - Viewed 14691 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 170 times thanked
Wisteria Lane - For all desperate housewivefes who play Sims 2 or for all fans of the show.
Please notice: I don't know the show, but it was a challenge for me to create these houses with only having a picture of the front. So the interior and the backyard will not look like the show version.
Searching for a perfect neighborhood for this lot? The Fairview neighborhood can be found here (Many thanks to himawara106 )
This house facts:
- 3 bedrooms and 2,5 bathrooms
- partially furnished (to show how the rooms can be used) with EA content
- information about this house: www.thestudiotour.com
- resident of the house (in the show): Ida Greenberg
All kinds of comment are welcome (thanks of course too).
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 113.404
Custom Content by Me:
- Wall Alu Babyblue
- Wall Alu Babyblue Left
- Wall Alu Babyblue Right
Custom Content Included:
- Floor White Wood by Holy Simoly
- Wooden Stairs with Sawn baluster by Marina
- Sawn baluster fence Victorian in White by Marina
- Wall Lattice White by patul
- Frame for SS Modern Window by ShinySims (site??? - found it in a house by hakse)
- Le Petit Trianon One Tile Glass Door by simnuts101
- Le Petit Trianon One Tile Window by simnuts101
Thanks to plysimguy5 whose request was the start of this series.
Thanks to all creators of the costum content for their excellent work.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
The creator also recommends you check the following:
The Fairview Neighborhood:
Fairview (by himawara106)
The Wisteria Residental Lots:
4348 Wisteria Lane (not build until yet)
4349 Wisteria Lane (Solis)
4350 Wisteria Lane (not build until yet)
4351 Wisteria Lane (not build until yet)
4352 Wisteria Lane (Young)
4353 Wisteria Lane (Mayer)
4354 Wisteria Lane (Hodge)
4355 Wisteria Lane (Scavo)
4356 Wisteria Lane (Mayfair)
4358 Wisteria Lane (McCluskey)
4360 Wisteria Lane (Fromme)
4362 Wisteria Lane (Britt)
The Fairview Community Lots:
The Glacial Spa (by teril02)
The Food n' Fun Restaurant (by teril02)
The Greensborough Restaurant (by teril02)
Wisteria Lane Cul-De-Sac Park
Fairview Grocery Store
Fairview Clothing Store
Fairview Beauty Salon (not build until yet)
Fairview Country Club (not build untill yet)