Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Dec 2007 at 01:42 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 11:34 PM by vwsr2cool - Viewed 23341 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 21 times favourited , 405 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is the part of a series of matching buildings for your downtown area. This one is a mall. It is made for a corner lot. It features a large clothing store, a toy store, a flower shop, an arcade, a resturant and room for more.
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: N/A
- Numenor for his BaseGameStarter Pro tool.
- Open for Business
- There is no custom content included or required for this home.
My creations I post here are free for you to use and modify however you wish, I only ask that you give credit where it is due and do not repost them on any pay sites. Thank you.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: