Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Jan 2008 at 08:03 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 11:38 PM by twoflower : added more information - Viewed 28339 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 501 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is the third house in my Small Street series. It ended up similar to the original, but I am happier with it this time around. It was built with the Base Game, so it should work for everyone. If you have Nightlife, the driveway ended up too short to place a driveway for your car, but I made up for it by having a large enough garage. You can place a driveway extension in the garage using the "moveobjects on" cheat. Your car will just teleport out of the garage. You will need to remove the windows from the "garage door" to place the Nightlife garage door.
Edit: See post #5 for a great Nightlife idea for the driveway from plasticbox.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: §81,825
Custom Content Included:
- Indipendent Expression Inc. 3Tiles - Standard Height Window by MaryLou
- Fancy Butts! Half Cove shingle siding by JLonier
- Independent Expressions Inc. - Privacy Window by MaryLou
- Independent Expressions Inc. - Standard Window Double by MaryLou
I'd like to thank Numenor for his BaseGameStarter Pro that made it possible for me to build this without any expansions.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: