Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Feb 2008 at 09:27 PM - Updated 4th Feb 2008 at 09:55 AM by V1ND1CARE - Viewed 119129 times. Direct link to this thread
59 Comments / replies (Who?) , 102 times favourited , 1853 times thanked
This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
The Fallen City of Stones
Inspired by the poignant beauty and imposing presence of the jungle ruins in the Far East, I created the Fallen City of Stones for the Adventurer sim. Although the ruins come without base, creature comforts, the rooms in both temples were designed for use (i.e., restrooms and a cozy café and/or souvenir shop).
- Lot Title: Fallen City of Stones
- Lot Category: Community
- Lot Size: 3X2
- Lot Price: $0
- Furnished: No
- Lot Played/Tested: 0/1 -- days
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Created with these Expansion Packs: University, Nightlife, Open for Business, & Bon Voyage
- NOTE: My glassless window recolor didn’t package with the lot and so I’ve included it within the rar. Just place the recolor in your Downloads folder and replace the six windows with the glassless version.
*NOTE: Please DO NOT upload this lot to the Exchange and/or any pay sites without my consent.
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 0
Custom Content by Me:
- Stone Wall w/ Ivy
- Crumbling Plaster w/ Vines
- Column Top w/ Vines
- Column Base w/ Vines
- Ruins Engravings 2
- Columns & Green Stone
- Plaster & Vines w/ mid-eave
- Leaves/Flagstone Tile
Numenor's fantastic AnyGameStarter
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?