Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 10th Mar 2008 at 10:21 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2008 at 05:31 AM by icedmango - Viewed 49116 times. Direct link to this thread
17 Comments / replies (Who?) , 40 times favourited , 599 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Hana Iman - an oriental beauty. Racy looks, long wavy hair and tanned skin are her typical features.
I have created a special bikini in turquoise color using biene's sandal mesh- it was my first and I think my last time creating clothing :-(
She is packed only with the bikini swimwear.
you need for hana 2 meshes to get her looks:
Rose 3D lashes mesh (0048)
Hair Mesh by Myos/SAU
Custom Content by Me:
- Hana Iman
- LaPink_Sweet Cheeks
- LaPink_Lash Extension
- LaPink_MaleLips01 Natural Tint
- LaPink_3D Lash Maximeyez-Mesh Rose
- Natural Brows black* by icedmango
- LaPink_Hair016 Mesh by SAU (my own recolor)
- Turquoise Bikini by icedmango
Custom Content Included:
- Ephemra_EyeSet04 by ephemera
- Savage Meadow 10 'Loony Dry Herbals' by Kamikitten
- stefan by Stefan
- Mesh Biene Nude Sandale by Sim Fashion by Biene (allowed- see biene's policy - permitted)
Hair Mesh I used by Myos/SAU
Eyes by ephemera
Skintone by stefan
Dress in picture preview by Atlaua
Mesh I used for Bikini by Biene's Sim Fashion (with permission)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: