Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Apr 2008 at 03:04 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 01:56 PM by plasticbox - Viewed 36294 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 21 times favourited , 929 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
No EPs required.
Custom content, see below. Some of it didn't get included in the package, so I added it as a separate file -- put in your Downloads folder before attempting to play this lot.
Small family house, sparsely furnished for 1-2 sims, with a spare bedroom, a pretty porch in front, and plenty of space for a garden.
1 x double bedroom
2 x bathroom
1 x kitchen/dining
1 x living room
1 x spare room (empty)
All basics included, no extras; room for driveways next to the house.
Please note: the house does *not* have a fireplace, that would have exceeded the starter budget -- but there's a perfect location for one in the living room (you need to remove one of the stairs that lead down from the porch to make room for the chimney).
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 19.992§
Custom Content Included:
- 3x Wallpaper (Alu olive) by larsson1970
- Porch post and bracket by Marina Sims
- Ceiling rim and recolour by 4ESF
- Wooden Deck Stairs, recolorable by Numenor
- Wooden Deck Stairs recolor and white fence by nengi65
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: