The kitchen and bath stuff pack offers some new haircuts but i wasn't totally happy with the categories they appeared in. So I rearranged them a bit.
The Kitchen and bath stuff pack is required for these to work.
1 SLEEPING MASK:
the sleeping mask hairdo is no longer available in everyday and outerwear. It is still available in underwear and pj's.
2 TOWEL HAIR:
The towelhair is hidden for everyday and outerwear just like the sleeping mask. But it is added to the swim category because this is the hairstyle used when your sims shower or take a bath. So now they can use the towel when they relax in the tub.
I really liked this hair so i made it available for all categories.
place this file in
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
To uninstall, simply remove this file.
(It is possible to put this file in your downloadsfolder, if you prefer. But then you can delete these hair from within the game. You should never delete them in the game because this will corrupt your game files)
1. As you can see in the first screenshot I can choose a hair style for every outfit. This is a feature first introduced in seasons. If you don't have it, then the towel hair and sleepingmask will become inavailable in your game. But you can still use the head band file if you want.
2. any sims currently wearing these hairstyles in a category that is removed (eg towel hair for everyday) should get a new hairstyle assigned
3. There is a little mistake in the headband hairstyle that comes with the game. The green headband does not show up for elders. If you have a fix for this, you need to remove it when you plan on using my head band catalog edit. Don't worry, the fix is included in my file as well so your game will be fine and the green headband will show up for elders.
I added two new catalog edits I got a request for.
1. Bandana hair. This hair is now available in all categories, just like the head band.
2. Towel for all categories. I don't know how many people are interested in this as it is the exact opposite of what i originally wanted to do with these files. But i got a request so here it is. You should use just ONE version for the towel. depending on what you want to do with the towel hair (make it available or hide it in everyday)