Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 08:21 AM - Updated 6th May 2008 at 01:42 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : added tan, better flat noses - Viewed 24145 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 291 times thanked
This makeup lets sims have eyelids without a crease and flatter noses (softer shading). I made it for my Asian sims. (I also made subtle eyes with softer shading and flatter noses for 5 skin tones here.)
* matches HystericalParoxysm's lovely Idolatry of Flesh skins (pale, light, and now tan too)
* multi-wearable, you can layer it with regular makeup
* all ages and both genders
* available as blushes (eyelids, noses separate) or full face makeup (eyelids + noses)
Want more in the Idolatry of Flesh Collection? Links below...
* Age Transition Faces on HP's Idolatry of Flesh - light, tan, medium, dark, or get the AC version here 18+ only
* Age Transition Faces on HP's Idolatry of Flesh - tropical NEW SHADE, or get the AC version here 18+ only
* Age Transition Faces on HP's Idolatry of Flesh - pale, or get the AC version here 18+ only
* flatter nose blush for Idolatry of Flesh skins
UPDATE April 26, 2008
* added tan (in addition to light and pale)
* made the "flatter nose" makeup better
Please redownload (your old pale and light files will get overwritten by the ones with updated noses).
This lady had tan Idolatry of Flesh skin. Note how the makeup changes her eyelids and nose (there was no resculpting, just makeup). She can wear regular makeup on top of my special effects makeup.
Here is a sim with a light Idolatry of Flesh skin. You can see how the crease in the eyelid gets covered by the makeup. Note that you can wear regular makeup with this. (nose is old, see tan female for new nose)
This sim has pale Idolatry of Flesh skin. She has Maxis Asian eyes which try to hide the crease using the mesh, but I think this distorts skin textures. Again, note how the eyelid changes. (nose is old, see tan female for new nose)
This works for guys too. They can also wear regular makeup, but that is not pictured.
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm for the skin images . I used them as a starting point for the makeup. Also, thanks to HP again for the multi-wearability tutorial. My models are sporting Phaenoh's Keen Eyes.
You can modify and/or upload the makeup and/or textures (but not to paysites) if you give me credit and link back here. Please also credit HP for the original skin images.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: