Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Apr 2008 at 4:53 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2009 at 4:46 AM by Rosehill9991 - Viewed 31200 times. Direct link to this thread
18 Comments / replies (Who?) , 21 times favourited , 527 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
SoHo is a residential neighborhood in New York City and home to many interesting shops, art galleries, and restaurants.
The buildings in the historic and residential district date from the late 19th century and originally housed warehouses, factories and sweatshops. They eventually were converted into apartments with businesses on the ground floor.The neighborhood rose to fame as a neighborhood for artists and bohemians during the 1960s and 1970s. This series called Living in Soho is my recreation of that neighborhood.
These Brownstone townhouse starters are the last part of this series. The ground floor storefront is suitable for almost any business. Homes are in move in condition with all plumbing. Your sim can also rent out the first floor studio in this building and make a great profit. The studio is filthy but you can still charge alot and get away with it!
This townhouse is next door to another building which is a buyable business. It can be made into a great florist, antique shop, or even an office. The possibilities are endless.
This is a one family building with rentable stuidio next to an empty lot(Driveway) on Greene Street.
1)Studio Apartment and walkup to Owners Apartment
2)Seperate 2 story Building suitable for business
Kitchen with Breakfast Nook
Master Bedroom with anteroom for Nursery, den, or whatever you like
Background are neighborhood props and not included with download.
Starters 1 and 2 are visible in one of the photos
Lot was played and/or moved into. No Glitches or bugs were detected. Please enjoy this lot and let me know if you have any problems. Thanks for downloading
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19,622
Custom Content Included:
- Traffic Sign - Long Rectangle by darylmarkloc
- Road Sign - Regular Rectangle by darylmarkloc
- Recolour by darylmarkloc
- Recolour by darylmarkloc
- Fence "wirenetting" by Sup@tramp
- Victorian Window by macarossi
- Part 5 of 24 seamless rusted panels combinable for variation. By PixelHate. by pixelhate
- Abandoned warehouse walls of an abandoned project... Brought to you by Pixelhate. by pixelhate
- Warehouse 03 by pixelhate
- Warehouse04 by pixelhate
Thanks to the creators of great custom content and textures. Without them this lot couldnt have been made
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: