Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 3rd May 2008 at 6:05 AM - Updated 10th May 2008 at 1:29 AM by Srikandi - Viewed 19677 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 26 times favourited , 579 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I LOVE the new tile walls and floors in the Kitchen and Bath stuff pack. But many of the walls don't have matching floors and vice versa. This drives me nuts
So I've been making some matching walls and floors. All are tile unless otherwise noted.
The three sets here are:
1) Mosaicality set. This adds new matching floors and full walls to the three half walls in the game. I also felt the green paint that came with the original Mosaicality in Autumn half wall was too dark for many rooms, so I added an additional half wall with rust paint, and a matching full-wall rust paint to go with it. 3 tile full walls, 3 tile floors, 1 new tile half wall, 1 new paint.
2) Disco Chess set. This simply adds new floors for the four Disco Chess tile walls. 4 tile floors.
3) Misc Tiles Set. Adds three matching tile floors for three original half walls. 3 tile floors.
You can use these without the stuff pack of course, but then you won't have the matching pieces
Edit: My second matching tile set can be found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...830#post1939830
Third set: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=284707
Maxis tile texture artists
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: