Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Jul 2008 at 07:01 AM - Updated 12th Aug 2010 at 07:53 AM by CatOfEvilGenius : better keywords - Viewed 15889 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 406 times thanked
Tags: #girls, #shorts, #childrens, #shorts, #child, #shorts, #kids, #shorts, #kid, #shorts, #boys, #shorts, #girl, #shorts, #boy, #shorts, #Maxis, #match, #children, #shorts
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
TONS of shorts, oh my!
I bring you tons of shorts separates for children on a new MESH with correct UV mapping. Sporty shorts, khaki shorts, jean shorts, colors, neutrals, and a huge variety of shoes! See thumbnails for individual shorts names so you can just keep the ones you want.
Shown with migamoo's tops, jadedicara's recolors and Maxis tops.
- Bottoms only! (works with any top)
- For Girls and Boys! (sporty shorts are boys only, khaki / jean are unisex)
These require my new MESH
These are NOT recolors of bettye's mesh!
Be sure you get my MESH file!
See LOTS MORE in thumbnails!
Correct UV Map, Yay!
You may be thinking, this looks exactly like the hidden Maxis mesh that bettye found. Thank you bettye! Well, it's NOT identical. Same shape, but I corrected the UV map that Maxis didn't make properly, see below. (not bettye's fault, not the recolorists fault)
You need MY MESH, not bettye's mesh, for these shorts to work
==> Shoe Textures and Bump Maps for Recolorists <==
...can be found here. The ones seen in this shorts thread are in shoes 2, the ones seen in my girls outfits thread are in shoes 1.
- You MAY modify this mesh, with credit and a link here.
- You MAY recolor this mesh, in fact, please do! UV map included with mesh.
- You MAY use my shoe textures, bump maps, with credit and a link here.
- You MAY use the rest of my textures too, with credit and link, but you're better off starting from Maxis textures, like I did.
- You CANNOT upload the mesh with recolors, please link back here.
- You MAY include these files (and the mesh) with your uploaded sims / inhabited lots, with credit and a link here.
- You CANNOT distribute my work, in whole or in part, or items derived from it, on paysites, including the Exchange.
730 (same as original Maxis mesh)
hair: "Curly" Hair by DJ_Mur3, "Cherub" Hair by HP, and Surfer Hair for all ages by melodie9
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to bettye for finding the Maxis mesh (different from my mesh).
Check out her work, she has some great stuff!
Thanks to the tutorial writers and tool makers who make all this possible.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#girls, #shorts, #childrens, #shorts, #child, #shorts, #kids, #shorts, #kid, #shorts, #boys, #shorts, #girl, #shorts, #boy, #shorts, #Maxis, #match, #children, #shorts
Users who thanked this download also thanked: