Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Jul 2008 at 02:54 AM - Viewed 88992 times. Direct link to this thread
36 Comments / replies (Who?) , 76 times favourited , 1591 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Easy Call Multiphone, is a phone which provides multiple phone lines to your lot.
Originally in TS2, you can have only one phone line for your lot. So you cannot call several sims simultaneously. But this phone makes it possible.
For an example, it's possible that Darren calls Cassandra and Darren's son calls Pleasant's daughter simultaneously.
Easy Call.../Easy Call: Call sims you know. Sims will receive calls even at midnight.
Easy Call.../Power Call: Call any sim in the neighborhood.
Easy Call.../Power Invite: Sims will always accept invitation.
Easy Call.../Auto Call: Automatically choose a collee and make a call.
1. This phone isn't classified as a phone (to secure multi phone line feature). So it doesn't support some phone call menus like "Service". It's not a bug but intended, and I don't plan to add those phone call menus. If you need them, you can simply buy a Maxis phone additionally.
2. Because this phone isn't classified as a phone, you can not call a sim who only has a Easy Phone, using a Maxis phone. You can simply buy an Easy Phone and call him.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: