Loose cropped pants for spring, summer, and fall! Shorter than pants, longer than shorts, just right for kids! Cargoes, sweatpants, jeans, plain and decorated!
You must download both my MESH and RECOLORS to see these pants, no EP required
If you want the 3 girls shirt recolors, those require OFB, and can use my neck seam fix
lots more pants shown in thumbnails
Orange girl's top is my "melon OFB shirt", available in this thread.
Tees are by migamoo. Blue shirt by Maxis.
Pink top and white top with flowers are my OFB shirt recolors, available in this thread.
These pants and shoes are my first 100% handpainted texture that I'm really happy with.
Melon colored / orangey OFB top available in this thread.
Green geometric halter here.
Do classic computer games ever go out of style? I think not.
Check out the green "Mario 1 Up Mushroom" pants too.
MORE PANTS IN THUMBNAILS!
- You MAY modify this mesh, but please link here for credit.
- You MAY recolor this mesh. Please do! UV map included with mesh. ...
- ...But do NOT include the mesh with your recolors, link back here
. That way, people can find all the recolors in the recolor box.
- You MAY include my recolors and mesh with uploaded sims (but please see the rule above about making your own recolors).
- You MAY modify my textures for use in your creations, but please link here for credit, *especially* if you're going to use my flower shoes, ivy pants, flower pants, or the plain jeans. Those were 100% handpainted by me.
- Do NOT put my work or derivations thereof on paysites, including the Exchange.
...to the creators of MilkShape, Wes for plugins, the creators of SimPE, Maxis for the game (but not the damn bugs), and www.bstitchin.net
for the appliques.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh
by HP (faces changed by me
eyes: Keen Eyes
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
782 (about the same as Maxis meshes)