105 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I was tired of seeing my baby Sims dressed in nothing but a diaper. Especially since I have stupid Sims who like to put their babies down in snowbanks. So I thought the babies could use some clothes. They won't actually keep your babies warm, but at least it will look like they're warm!
This is a new mesh, and it will override the diaper in your game. You can only have one recolour installed at a time, and all your babies will wear it, so I tried to make unisex colours (though I included a couple pink ones, too). If you want to go back to using the default diaper, just remove the mesh and recolour. Also, make sure you don't have any other infant override meshes in your Downloads folder. You can only have one at a time.
baby outfit = 1184
Custom Content by Me:
- MESH - baby outfit
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - turquoise & blue
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - red & white
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - black & white
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - green & yellow
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - pink
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - blue
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - fuchsia & lavender
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - green & aqua
- Little Llama Baby Outfit - rust & cream
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm for answering my mesh questions and helping me to get this working!