Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd Dec 2008 at 08:57 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 07:37 PM by crazyanimator115 - Viewed 21245 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 152 times thanked
This is a Santa Claus Sim that I created, since it's near Christmas. It comes with all of the custom content that I created for him. The robes need nightlife, but nothing else does so if you don't have nightlife, don't extract the robes and you'll be fine. There's no new meshes, because I can't create a mesh for now. When I can, though, I'll try to create a new Santa hat mesh for you all, though I've seen some pretty cool Santa hat meshes by other people that you can download...hope you like it anyway!
Custom Content by Me:
- Santa Claus by crazyanimator115
- Santa's Eyebrows by crazyanimator115
- Santa's Eyes by crazyanimator115
- Santa's Beard by crazyanimator115
- Santa's Red Cheeks by crazyanimator115
- Santa's Hat by crazyanimator115
- Santa's Coat by crazyanimator115
Maxis for creating this awesome game
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?