Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Jan 2009 at 07:01 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2010 at 06:09 AM by Guardgian : re-upload of the files - Viewed 4281 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 49 times thanked
A colourfull starter home for your sims.
The house is fully, but simply furnished and the lots include all conveniences for the skills improvement of your sims : TV, bookcase, easel, chess and a small swimming pool in the garden.
As this lot is made the match the Candy Bay neighbourhood, it has of course a tiny kitchen garden for your sims to enjoy.
As regard the CC included in this lot, you'll notice - for those who already downloaded some of my lots - that the CC included are mostly always the same - my favourite one -
This lots has been made with AGS - no SP requested -
tested in game and scanned with Clean Pack Installer - no hacks.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 19,873
Custom Content by Me:
- NuMica Allinall Card Table dark blue
Custom Content Included:
3 Aluminium walls & matching floor tiles (red, orange, blue)
- Made by Aucariamodthesims2.com2008 by Aucaria
- A bunch of "Resplendant Garden" Wild Flowers 3 meshes & 3 recolours by Kate at parsimonious.org
- Just a ladder & Marvine-ladder-whitewood Marvine by marvine
- Birch Tree Shrubby Larger & Birch Tree Shrubby + 2 recolours by khakidoo
- Path to Meadow by parsimonious
- Exterior Ivy mesh and 3 recolours by Zelia Theb
Numenor for AGS
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: