Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th Mar 2009 at 08:06 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2009 at 08:29 PM by Voonoodle - Viewed 54474 times. Direct link to this thread
30 Comments / replies (Who?) , 55 times favourited , 1111 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This house is entitled No.1 Ample View Drive, and as the name suggests it is part of a series and more houses will be arriving here soon, so keep your eyes peeled until then! This is a modernist family home with chic cutting edge design and simplicity yet elegance!
This house is FULLY furnished and has very minimal CC, i find that to get the right effect in modern homes then CC is essential because EAxis offers very little modern build mode items! Downstairs it has:
Living Room / Study
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
And going upstairs there are 3 lovely big bedrooms (one is currently a games room), a further single bedroom and a very large bathroom!
Please enjoy playing with this house, i hope that you have fun with it and please leave comments and screens of how you are getting on with it, any issues i will be happy to try and solve for you!
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: § 192,945
Custom Content Included:
- Fugly Fern by buggybooz
- Giggly Grasses by buggybooz
- Dark Red Light Weathered Brick Wall by himawara106
- Project Tobacco Floor by Margierytka
- Dark Brown Floor by La_exotique
- Fronza Door by Ulmille
- Fronza Window by Ulmille
- Simple White Fencing by Wil-Redfern
- Univera Fence by Ulmille
- Modern Wood Fencing White by Manga_Moon
- Rolf Logan Urban Loft Collection by Xtian
Thanks to all the creators whom CC i used!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?