Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Mar 2009 at 08:09 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2010 at 08:39 AM by Guardgian - Viewed 5061 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 29 times thanked
In my Candy Bay 'hood is a funny little witch named Victoria.
She lives in a funny house with which we both have plenty of fun. That's why we decided that I should make a brand new copy of this house and share it with you here.
The lot is composed by 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living room/study and a kitchen. There is a swimming pool and a swing in the garden + plenty of trees and flowers.
The house is fully furnished and decorated.
And Oooops ! Victoria left her hat on the roof !
The CC included in the lot is composed by walls which I made and posted formerly here on MTS2 + 1 bedding, 1 carpet and a table lamp recolours and a door and it's slave arch recolour (i,e, the Base Game VIP Deluxe Double door and arch)
For more details/full sets for these recolours, here are the links :
- Victorian Facing Build set
- Home by the Sea
- Country Kitchen Set
- Spring Time Bedroom Set
The lot was made with Any Game Starter and scanned with Clean Installer.
But enough talkings, the house is yours... Let's play and have fun !
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 98,086
Custom Content by Me:
- by Guardgian @ MTS2 Country Kitchen floor 1, 3, 4
- by Guardgian @ MTS2 Country Kitchen wall 1, 3, 4
- by Guardgian @ MTS2 Home by the Sea floor 3, 5
- by Guardgian @ MTS2 Home by the sea wall 1, 2, 3, 4
- by Guardgian @ MTS2 Flower bedroom wall
- by Guardgian MTS2 Victorian Facing Wall Blue 1, 2, 3
Custom Content Included:
- Path to Meadow by parsimonious
Numenor for Any Game Starter
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: