Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Apr 2009 at 04:49 PM - Viewed 85755 times. Direct link to this thread
24 Comments / replies (Who?) , 102 times favourited , 2088 times thanked
Tags: #bedding, #beddings, #bed, #beds, #fur, #mink, #chinchilla, #leopard, #navajo, #wolf, #rustic, #asian, #stripes, #striped, #faux-fur
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
17 beddings and 4 different styles to please your Sims!
- No Ep needed - No mesh needed
- Will work on Maxis beds, and most custom created beds (if the creator of the object allowed it)
- For both single and double beds
- The fur beddings are all made of faux-fur... no pixel animals were killed to make them! They're made of faux pink-leopard fur (a very rare big cat...), faux chinchilla fur, faux leopard fur and faux mink fur.
- In the rustic set picture, there's a carpet matching the Navajo-design bedding. If you want it for your game, you can find it on my website, at this page: Native american Art (all downloads are free on my website)
Credits (for the screenshots)
Objects: ATS2 , SunAir Sims , 4ESF , Holy Simoly , Parsimonious , Atelier Quebec , Maxis
Walls & Floors: Parsimonious , Atelier Quebec , Komosims , Reflexsims , Shalimar, Maxis
RULES for my textures
YES: using my creations in screenshots/videos/SimArt, etc. (credit not required but appreciated)
YES: uploading my creations with complete sims (credit required)
NO: The Exchange/pay sites/TSR
NO: Uploading my creations elsewhere
NO: changing my textures + alphas, in whole or in part, and claiming it as your own
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Maxis Recolour
This custom content if it is not clothing, may require a seperate download to work properly. This is available here:
Colour Enable Package (CEP) by Numenor
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#bedding, #beddings, #bed, #beds, #fur, #mink, #chinchilla, #leopard, #navajo, #wolf, #rustic, #asian, #stripes, #striped, #faux-fur
Users who thanked this download also thanked: