DEFAULT - untuckable slinky skirt for mom and grandma (UPDATE 6/30/09)
The preg morph matches HystericalParoxysm's untuckable top and my shirts.
The default replacement mesh for the AF and EF slinky skirt has these changes:
- new shape, no freaky skinny legs, no pinched knees
- untuckable waist
I have made tucked and untucked recolors, based on plasticbox's recolors (with permission).
- AF and EF untucked recolors require the default replacement mesh to work right
- AF untucked recolors require my EF untucked recolors (this thread) because they pull textures
- AF tucked recolors require plasticbox's EF recolors because they pull textures (thanks pbox!)
Here are some EF untucked recolors, see more in thumbnails.
three sweaters by me
purple/white top by Cocomama
Here are some AF untucked and tucked recolors, see more in thumbnails.
purple tee by lenasha
pink sweater by lenasha
red shirt by me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, and plugins (wes_h and demon).
Thanks to plasticbox for textures! Thanks to tamo, dustfinger, Cocomama,
t2suggas, and all those who make elder clothing and especially separates.
Thanks to Cocomama for suggestions and encouragement.
You may modify these meshes, with credit and a link.
You may recolor these meshes, but do not include them with recolors, link here instead.
You may include my recolors with sims.
You may use my alpha, credit nice but not necessary.
As for the textures, please respect plasticbox's policy.
Do NOT upload my work or anything derived from it to paysites nor the Exchange.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
same as Maxis
adult: 829 polygons
elder: 826 polygons
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|ef slinky skirt.zip||2.56 MB||1,134||6th Apr 2009|
|af slinky skirt.zip||25.8 KB||1,046||6th Apr 2009|
|DEFAULT AF EF slinkySkirt - preg morph.zip||78.4 KB||1,195||30th Jun 2009|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
7 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Adult Elder
Clothing Type: Everyday
Clothing Style: No Style Modern
Other Type: Not Applicable Maternity Untuckables
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable Default Replacement
Outfit Type: Bottom
elder twinset tops by plasticbox