Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Apr 2009 at 02:02 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 09:24 PM by whiterider - Viewed 314357 times. Direct link to this thread
119 Comments / replies (Who?) , 239 times favourited , 2722 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
- The gun i'm using in the video demo below is not include in this box, but you can find it here http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=263142
- 4/27/09 I see that many people having problem with the bathtub pose. I should have mention this earlier, for the couple B to work you have to use the magic tray. Just set the sim on magic tray then move the magic tray to the position that you want.
you can get the invisible magic tray here http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=181208
or here http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=319577
- 4/18/09 files added.
-Please re-download V.1.2! Thanks to PMattos for letting me know there's a problem in the couple poses. It's fixed now.
This is the version 1 of my custom action movie box, i named it Action Movie box because most of the animations/poses in this box are action related.
It has total of 10 dead poses, a few gun poses, 1 couple poses, 4 standard model poses, and of course some gun animations. It has total of 35 poses/animation. I'm planning to add more later on as there's still many animations that i have in mind right now. All the pictures i show below are mostly poses. I'm in the process of editing a video that show most of the animations in this box. It will be upload on my youtube channel.
Please test and give me some feedback for how it work in your game and some suggestion so i can improve and make it work better for your game^-^
You can find it under Hobbies/misc
- here the video show you most of the animation in this box
- This object requires Nightlife or any newer EP, but you still can use it if you only have the base game. The only problem is that you can not see the option to end the interaction, the only way to end it is hit the "Force End" option, which will snap your sim back to the standing position. Of course it's not recommended if you use it too often.
- So for those that don't have NL or any newer EP, download the one that for base game only
Special thanks to
-Wes' AniMesh Exporter- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239060
-Dr. Pixel's base body meshes- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=239172
-JohnBrehaut1's Miche Anim tutorial- http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225478
-TrendyHendy's Animation Tutorial (Concept)- http://trendyhendy.wordpress.com/an...-basic-concept/
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: