To celebrate "The Fifth Birthday " of MTS2, I am happy to present my entry for the Fallout 3 style's challenge.
No-one could say what this building was made for before the catastrophy. Perhaps was it a small factory ?
The think is, that after the apocalyptic events which happened in Simville, this lot offers a safe shelter for a small family of survivors with it's 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and a small living room.
The surrounding might not be very comfortable, but the Sim's living in this house will find in it all the necessary objects to improve their skills, practice their favorite hobbies and, who knows, earn money by selling their paintings, the electronic appliances they made with the robot station, or by selling the clothings or the potery the'll have created with the sewing machine or the potery station.
The lots contain also the following objects : 2 dance bars, 1 chessboard, 1 bookcase and a play ground for the kids.
This lot is : Made with Any Game Starter, scanned with Clean Installer, play tested and season's proof.
For a reason I ignore, and despite many trials, I could get none the Maxis item's recolours I used for this lot to be packed with the lot. That's the reason why you'll need to download separately my recolours, and that you'll have to follow the above links to get the necessary recolours for this lot.
Sorry for that, folks
Custom Content requested but not included
- Rusty Play Ground by sixbullets at http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=318153
- 20 Metal Doors Recolours by pixelhate at http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=250109
I used the recolours 08 Door Recol-Rusty 03; 09 Door Recol-RustTag 04 and 10 Door Recol-Rust&blu 05
Custom Content by Me:
- AL Rusted chair
- Calcinated easel
- Damaged Armoire
- Damaged bath Tub
- Damaged Mirror
- Damaged Sink
- Damaged Toilet
- Dead Vaculito General Cactus
- Rusted stove
- Rusted Trash Can
- Rusty and scratched bed
- Scratched counter
- Scratched washer
- Uni Rusted Chair
- UNI Rusted table
Custom Content Included:
- Oil Drum by nicvncnt
- Terrain Paints : Dry Grass, Rock 1, Rock 2 and Soil by pixelhate
- Walls N° 04 A; 06A - 06B; 07A - 07B; 09A - 09B from the thread : Offer your Sims classy Patina or Faux-Finish walls. Must be placed in order (A-B). by pixelhate
- More Trash in a Pile by Retail Sims
- AnotherTrashPile by Retail Sims
Numenor for Any Game Starter
All my recolours are made with CG textures http://www.cgtextures.com