Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 15th May 2009 at 05:11 PM - Viewed 5942 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 56 times thanked
Happy birthday MTS2 !
To celebrate it I created a lot inspired by the so beautiful and outdated charm of some places we have in the mountains of Switzerland.
I found a picture showing a funicular (you'll see it in the pics below) and found it funny to turn it into a sweet home for your Sims.
The lot contains 1 room, 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room and study. It is fully decorated and contains all the objects necessary to your Sims to improve their skils (chessboard, easel, bookcase, tv and swimming pool).
The lot is : made with Any Game Starter, scanned with Clean Installer, playtested and season's proof.
I hope you'll have fun with it
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price: 108,790
Custom Content Included:
- Birch Tree Shrubby Larger by khakidoo
- Birch Tree Shrubby by khakidoo
- cmmanorkitchenpendant-dome_glass by phoenix phaerie
- Manor House Kitchen Pendant by phoenix phaerie
- cmmanorkitchenpendant_darkgold.package by phoenix phaerie
- Manor House Kitchen Pulley Light by phoenix phaerie
- "Eponymous Garden" Lady's Mantle by parsimonious
- "Eponymous Garden" Motherwort by parsimonious
- "Eponymous Garden" Monkshood by Kate
- "Resplendant Garden" Wild Flowers - Mid Height Mesh by Kate
- "Resplendant Garden" Wild Flowers - Mid Height Mesh by Kate at parsimonious.org
- resplendantgarden-midmeshflowers-RC1 by Kate
- resplendantgarden-midmeshflowers-RC4 by Kate
- resplendantgarden-midmeshflowers-RC6 by Kate
- "Resplendant Garden" Wild Flowers - Low Height by Kate at parsimonious.org
- "Resplendant Garden" Wild Flowers - Tall Height by Kate at parsimonious.org
- "Resplendant Garden" Wild Flowers - Feature Flowers by Kate at parsimonious.org
- Path to Meadow by parsimonious
Numenor for Any Game Starter
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?