Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st May 2009 at 02:33 AM - Updated 22nd May 2009 at 05:08 AM by knightguy82 - Viewed 16585 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 190 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Heres a Invisble Recolor of the One Complete Diner
1. Put a stand, make in invisible with my recolor (just a stove remained as it should be)
2. Enter moveobjects on cheat and place some 4 kitchen islands in a needed row.
3. Delete original barstools. Place some four barstools. Enlight and decorate your stand.
that is all!
you also need my No Shadows Fix For Apartment Life Foodstand Mod
only thing i've noticed is after you have it invisble the front part still shows but most counters will cover it so no biggie
heres some other foodstands & no shadow fix
Ailias's Bon Voyage Customizable Cafeteria
Bon Voyage Customizable (Invisble) Fareast FoodStand
No Shadows Fix For Bon Voyage Foodstands
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Maxis Recolour
This custom content if it is not clothing, may require a seperate download to work properly. This is available here:
Colour Enable Package (CEP) by Numenor
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: