Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd May 2009 at 11:40 PM - Updated 23rd May 2009 at 02:59 AM by Black0rchid - Viewed 65370 times. Direct link to this thread
68 Comments / replies (Who?) , 84 times favourited , 1203 times thanked
Tags: #Bon Voyage, #village, #island, #lodging, #tropical, #Polynesia, #sea, #beach, #bungalows, #blackorchid, #Tahiti
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
lot size: 5x5
Neighborhood: twikki island
lot type: seaside
tested: yes, as usual i've tested a clone
price/night: 700-900 §
After many(and many) attempts I managed to build bungalows over maxis sea.
Lodging is tested a lot of time and all works perfectly.
I built huts on second floor, first is lowered with cfe cheat because sea and waves entered in rooms. Now waves enter a little bit in the first and second hut from left, only in the bathrooms (little foam, not water nor sea)- i don't know why - other huts are completely dry : )
You will see your sims in the middle of the beach go down with stairs (not visible because covered by the terrain) and go to the platform to enter bungalows. This is the way I found to connect the areas.
Sims can of course swim in the sea.
Best bungalow is the first from right.
Lodging has large pool, bar, restaurant with tables near pool, massage area, rock thermal pool, reception with snacks.
CUSTOM CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED:
diving board recolour by soccerskyman, download here
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: 700-800 §
Custom Content by Me:
- StoneThatch floor
Custom Content Included:
- Worn Beach Fence by Adele by Adele @ mts2
- Recolour of camadoble people bed by nazariopilar @ http://nazariopilar.blogspot.com
- Floor Brown Lattice by the_alien_among_us @ mts2
- Project "Tobacco" Livingroom - floorby Margierytkahttp://forum.simsweb.pl by Margierytka @ mts2
- Recolour of pixelsims window by miss-piggi @ http://www.piggis-sims.net/
- Recolour of pixelsims window 2 by miss-piggi @ http://www.piggis-sims.net/
- carved wood wall by OM @ http://jaue.com/avalon
- Grey Water Tile 1 by sarah1141 @ mts2
- camadoble people by nazariopilar @ mts2
- bec_floor by Tribecca @ tribeccasims2.com
- bec_slatsv3_wall by Tribecca @ tribeccasims2.com
- MMSC Decor Thatched Roof 4x4 by Mastermax @ sims2cri.com
- MMSC Decor Thatched Roof L8x5 by Mastermax @ sims2cri.com
- MMSC Decor Thatched Roof Z4x8 by Mastermax @ sims2cri.com
- Waterfall Matching Rock by by Marvine @ mts2
- Waterfall Matching Rock 3 by by Marvine @ mts2
- Waterfall Matching Rock 9 by by Marvine @ mts2
- Jonesi Stepping Stone 1 by By Jonesi (ReflexsimsForum&MTS2)
- floor tile by Betontod @MTS2
- wall tobacco by by Margierytka @ mts2
- Vertical Round Column by HugeLunatic @ mts2
- Monsoon Fence B by Made by Moune999 @ mounes-neighbourhood
- recolor of NyemoCurtain by Made by Moune999 @ mounes-neighbourhood
- Nyemo Curtain by Made by Moune999 @ mounes-neighbourhood
- maltha wall by By Maltha002 / Isle of Maltha
- ATS Sunny Sunday - Living - Table by Sandy of Around the Sims 2
- Table recolour by Sandy of Around the Sims 2
- Sims2Cri Naturless MMSC Bamboo Column by MasterMax @ sims2.cri
- ErgoSupreme Dining Chair by taroo @ http://www.tarox4sims2.de/
- lying palm by Ciboulette by ciboulettebis @ mts2
- Recolour of dresser by funny2401 @ pimpmysims
- gardenhammock by Jope @ simplystyling.de
- Recolour of gardenhammock by Jope @ simplystyling.de
- Chrissies Wardrobe by Funny2401 at pimp-my-sims
- Curved Middle Window by Helena at Pixel Sims
- Curved Side Window by Helena at Pixel Sims
- Tropical wallpapers by samba @ sims2design.pl
thanks to Sandy @ aroundthesims2.com for her permission to include ATS objects in my lots
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
#Bon Voyage, #village, #island, #lodging, #tropical, #Polynesia, #sea, #beach, #bungalows, #blackorchid, #Tahiti