Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 24th May 2009 at 8:22 AM - Updated 24th May 2009 at 8:44 AM by Zinthos - Viewed 5536 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 40 times thanked
The Queen's Arms!
This is my first lot. It's a community lot built in the form of an old traditional English pub. I've worked really hard on this for some time and playtested it so many times. There's plenty of space for changes and there is more than enough space for all the Sims in the lot to move around.
Remember to have fun and enjoy yourself when visiting this lot! :]
(The Sims pictured AREN'T included! All their custom content is NOT INCLUDED! I just thought it would be prettier to look at. xD)
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $0
Custom Content Included:
- Outdoor Lantern - by Numenor by Numenor
- Independent Expressions Inc. - 4 Tiles - Standard Height by MaryLou @ www.marylousims2.it
- "Independent Expression Set" - Double Door by MaryLou @ www.marylousims2.it
- Independent Expressions Shorter Window by MaryLou @ www.marylousims2.it
- Modular Stairs by Fratyinside
- Patio Table by discordkitty
- Argoose Patio Table and Parasol by gromit
- Stone Floor by Simbody @ Parsimonious.org
- Indipendent Expression Inc. 3Tiles - Standard Height Window by MaryLou @ www.marylousims2.it
- Simsistic Smoker Pack by simsistic
- Independent Expressions Inc. - Standard Window Double by Marylou
Special thanks to:
- The Creator Feedback Forum for helping me perfect this lot!
- Gosh O'Golly and her other Sim friends for playtesting this lot for me!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: