Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Jun 2009 at 02:52 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:50 AM by VoiceIHear - Viewed 4483 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 33 times thanked
Okay, another modern/contemporary home
This house features
Open Plan dinning, kitchen and family room
This lot comes UNfurnished
This house is based on another plan
Custom Content Required but NOT included
Fusion window set and white recolor
Hope you all enjoy
I'm quite happy with the final product
Also if you like it please hit the thanks button
If you like my work i also take request
Lot Size: 6x3
Lot Price: 91,000
Custom Content Included:
- Switch Grass by Kate
- Minimalist Floor by sim-placement
- Cordyline australis (3,5 m) by alex_stanton1983
- Cordyline australis (4,5 m) by alex_stanton1983
- Cordyline australis (4,5 m - 3 pieds) by Alex_stanton1983
- Simple modern Structure Staircase by Ailias
- light brown wood flooring (tsquared f4) by tribeccasims2
- Ailias Modern Pediment by Ailias
- Gray Mosaic Tile by The Builder
- Sand Mosaic Tile by The Builder
- Gray Mosaic wall (long) by The Builder
- Sand Mosaic wall (long) by The Builder
- Dark Brown Wall Covering (driver w3) by tribeccasims2
- Light Brown Wallpaper (brownteepee) by Danikat
- Light Brown Wallpaper(With Baseboard) (brownteepee) by Danikat
- Archontophoenix cunninghamiana (6 m) by Alex_stanton1983
- Fugly Fern by buggybooz
- Gray Wall Covering (Weathered Concrete) by Xtian
- White Mosaic Tile by The Builder
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?