Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Jul 2009 at 05:01 PM - Viewed 50638 times. Direct link to this thread
22 Comments / replies (Who?) , 24 times favourited , 865 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Right, basically what's here, as you probably will have worked out from the title, is an Acting career. Now let me let you known right off, this is my first career, so anything I have not done right please message me, I will correct it, and I give my apologies.
This career is EP ready, although none are required, and will NOT overwrite any careers. Everything (chance cards, descriptions, etc) are filled out correctly, and checked for spelling. Ok, that's the boring stuff out of the way, lets get on with what's actually included. Here are the job levels, laid out like this:
(Job Level Number). - (Job Description) - (Job Wage) - (Job Work Days) - (Start Hour) : (End Hour).
1. Movie Addict - Ah, you can’t beat a good movie. But your sim is obsessed, dreaming that one day they might be in one. Until then, it’s up to being the number one resident of the local Movie Club. - $50 - M, W, F, Sa - 17:20
2. Movie Club President - You determination, persistence, knowledge… and the death of the previous Movie Club President means you have taken over. Now you can pick the movies to watch! - $100 - M, W, F, Sa - 17:20
3. Pantomime Cow - You have been cast a very small part in the local pantomime, big things could come for your sim, but only if they stop breaking down before performance. Get that charisma up! - $150 - M, W , F - 17:21
4. Lead Role - Hmmm, impressive. Auditions for a nearby town’s performance went up, and what do you know, you got the lead! However, you unless you buck up creativity, your characterization won’t improve. - $270 - M, W, F, Sa - 17:21
5. Part Time Actor - Aside from a few local play’s, there is the annual City Production. Guess what, you got asked to perform there. That’s right; you didn’t even have to audition. If you want to make it to the big time, consider taking a more backseat role, perhaps a critique? Remember, creativity, creativity, creativity! - $330 - M, Tu, W, Th, F - 13:20
6. Critique - The annual play was a success. Now travelling as a critique the world to watch premiers of movies, along with giving your opinion, could give you valuable information on what makes a good character. Use this knowledge to your advantage, time to go big time! - $700 - Tu, F, Sa, Su - 8:17
7. Low Budget Movie - A recent successful book has decided to try to put on a film based on the story. You auditioned and got cast, but is the ‘small time’ the end for you? Can you make that jump to the larger films? - $1500 - M, Tu, W, Th - 9:19
8. Director - Interesting choice, going to director could be a make or break opportunity. If you can pull of this one film, you will have gained respect from other well known directors, increasing your chance of getting cast for big budget films. All I guess you can do now is keep practicing your characterizing, even if you are telling people how to act at the moment. - $2000 - M, Tu, W, Th - 9:19
9. Big Budget Film - Whoa, this is it baby! You first massive film. Along with that huge pay check coming through the door, and people coming up to you for autographs, the greatest part is knowing that you are so close to becoming a ledged. Pull this movie off, and there could be massive things in the making. Oh yes, and the crowd will need to love you! - $3000 - M, Tu, W, Th - 9:19
10. Movie Superstar - Every great film now has you in it, the pay checks are bigger, and wherever you go you are swarmed by fans. Now you have made it to the top, all you can do is, well, enjoy it! - $4000 - Tu, W, Th, F - 10:17
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: