I always liked a cute little cafe in GTA Vice City, so I decided I'd build one like it in TS2.
So, after getting some useful feedback, I present to you - the Front Page Cafe!
It's a beach-themed cafe, meant to be placed across the road from the ocean to take advantage of the views. Downstairs there are plenty of tables (inside and out) for dining, plus restrooms. Upstairs your sims can enjoy an espresso while lounging on the comfortable sofas provided, or play some pool or pinball.
Play-tested with no issues.
Deco Neighborhood Buildings
(seen in the background in my screenshots)
You will need to download the following items for this lot to work:
- Decorative Parking Spaces
- Modular Sofa Hack
by Inge Jones
- Hibiscus painting (mesh & recolour)
Hope you enjoy it!
Custom Content by Me:
- One Large Narrow Plank Lighter (floor)
Custom Content Included:
- 3 Tile Canvas by Holy Simoly
- Basicco Dining Chair by Holy Simoly
- Basicco Dining Chair Ash recolour by Holy Simoly
- Hibiscus Flowers in Vase by Holy Simoly
- London Space Staircase by Jonesi
- Plaster wall in Aqua by Holy Simoly
- Edge Smoother 2 Wood by Ailias
- "Annie" Modular Sofa by Blake Boy
- "Annie" Modular Sofa recolour by Blake Boy
- Plaster wall with tiles in Aqua by Holy Simoly
Thanks to VladCrau, RiBlan, and psychosim0 for their feedback!