Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Aug 2009 at 05:36 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2010 at 03:03 AM by sarah*rose - Viewed 11385 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 7 times favourited , 97 times thanked
I always liked a cute little cafe in GTA Vice City, so I decided I'd build one like it in TS2. So, after getting some useful feedback, I present to you - the Front Page Cafe!
It's a beach-themed cafe, meant to be placed across the road from the ocean to take advantage of the views. Downstairs there are plenty of tables (inside and out) for dining, plus restrooms. Upstairs your sims can enjoy an espresso while lounging on the comfortable sofas provided, or play some pool or pinball.
Play-tested with no issues.
Deco Neighborhood Buildings (seen in the background in my screenshots)
You will need to download the following items for this lot to work:
- Decorative Parking Spaces by MogHughson
- Modular Sofa Hack by Inge Jones
- Hibiscus painting (mesh & recolour) by Shoukeir
Hope you enjoy it!
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 132,989
Custom Content by Me:
- One Large Narrow Plank Lighter (floor)
Custom Content Included:
- 3 Tile Canvas by Holy Simoly
- Basicco Dining Chair by Holy Simoly
- Basicco Dining Chair Ash recolour by Holy Simoly
- Hibiscus Flowers in Vase by Holy Simoly
- London Space Staircase by Jonesi
- Plaster wall in Aqua by Holy Simoly
- Edge Smoother 2 Wood by Ailias
- "Annie" Modular Sofa by Blake Boy
- "Annie" Modular Sofa recolour by Blake Boy
- Plaster wall with tiles in Aqua by Holy Simoly
Thanks to VladCrau, RiBlan, and psychosim0 for their feedback!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: