Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan
I did not use the slider hack for her.
Her traits are:
Her favourites are:
Waffles (I just guessed on that one)
Please do not upload her anywhere! Exchange included.
Her hair has been known to crash games. So if the sim crashes the game, just remove the two hair files. You'll have to pick out new hairs for her to use. Sorry for the inconvience!
To install, put her in the saved sims folder in Documents - Electronic Arts - Sims 3 - Saved Sims. She will then appear in your sim bin.
If you want her to look EXACTLY as she's pictured you'll need a few things:
Moonlight Face by Kanno at Garden of Shadows
Increased Detail and Shine skin by HP
Subtle Glance Eye replacements by HP
Free Long straight hair from Rosesims 2
Free Flora Hair 9 from XM Sims 3
Her formal dress is included in the download, with permission from Anubis360 or you can click here.
If you don't wish to download all these things, it's okay, your game will replace them with whatever you have.
Thanks to everyone on Creator Feedback, for helping me make her look wonderful.
Thanks to Anubis360 for allowing me to include the dress in my download.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Kristen Stewart.rar||1.52 MB||11,000||25th Aug 2009|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|rosesims2.net/index.html (non-MTS2 link)|
|xmsims.com/sims3/ehtm/fhair/fhair005.html (non-MTS2 link)|
|Increased Texture Detail & Shine - TS3 Skin Replacements by HystericalParoxysm|
|Subtle Glance Eye Replacements (Smaller Pupil & Iris!) by HystericalParoxysm|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 4
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by traelia.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
77 Comments / replies (Who?)