Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Sep 2009 at 6:42 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2009 at 1:12 AM by lanawinst - Viewed 26913 times. Direct link to this thread
23 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 243 times thanked
Tags: #diner community
This is a lot that I made because I was annoyed of the lack of interest of the diner and I missed the possibility to see my sims being served and eat at the diner. The interior is based on a diner I went once, whose bad food where compensated by a great atmosphere. Exterior is made to match as close as possible the maxis hole.
- Lot size: 30x40. It’s supposed to replace the actual Hogan Deep-fried diner.
Because of the number of paintings the game considered it as a museum, but don’t worry, you still have all the usual interaction that you had with the old diner.
There’s a lot of required items but it was needed to be as accurate as I could. I wanted to make a functional jukebox and some better party lights for it but even if I did the meshes, despite all the work I’ve put on it until now I still can’t texture them correctly yet. If I ever succeed, I’ll update this lot by adding them.
Required MTS3 items:
- Bull-nosed Dado Wall by JaneSamborski (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366909)
- Gender Biased Doors by Snaitf (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=357873)
- Ribbon Window - Counterheight by HugeLunatic (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=362919)
- Decorative Sandwich Boards – Hogans diner by leesester (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=362297)
- the wonderful clutter made by lemoncandy:
o Follow the white rabbit - magazine recolors and newspaper (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364568)
o Useless Objects –ice-cream, cup, poelle, (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364110)
o Getting messy - more clutter –milk, salt, knife, trash- (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=364791)
o Clutter --> Study - Whiskey bottle- (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=369403)
- Grungy Plaster - by guatla (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356350)
- Woodworms pattern by Revenessa ( http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=365670)
o Painting Pin up set 1_5,6 - 2_1,3,4,5 (http://sims.mixei.ru/component/opti...gory/catid,222/)
o Cashier from OFB (http://sims.mixei.ru/component/opti...wnload/cid,512/)
o ceramic3_mramor1 -2- by fantasy at sims.mixei.run (http://sims.mixei.ru/component/opti...ownload/cid,79/)
o Tissus set 1 -5- by fantasy at sims.mixei.run. (http://sims.mixei.ru/component/opti...wnload/cid,244/)
o Cuppa Joe – cappuccino – (http://simsartgallery.net/?p=517)
o Breakfast of champion – waffles – (http://simsartgallery.net/?p=536)
- Pattern03 – wood- by Mango (http://mangosims2.free.fr/)
- More for your walls - Rodney White- by calypso at GOS (http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=13837.0)
- Broom and cutlery by simstrastos (http://www.simstrastos.com/obvarios/variosuna.htm - http://www.simstrastos.com/obcocina/cocinauna.htm)
- Halloween treats, free store set –light- (http://store.thesims3.com/setsProdu...=OFB-SIM3:18069)
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: irrelevant
Custom Content by Me:
- Diner bench
Thank you to the wonderful creators of the patterns and meshes
I'd also like to adress a special thanks to all the people who helped me learning how to mesh by answering my annoying newbie questions, by writing great tutorials and by creating the meshes programs.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: