Poison Ivy - Arkham Asylum
8K sims is down, find the mesh for the armwarmers here.
Poison Ivy as she is portrayed in Arkham Asylum.
I wasn't going to make Ivy because her design disappointed me. She has been one of my favorite Batman villains so this Ivy with her bland design (all the Arkham shirts are orange, why is hers pink) was a let-down. Her face looks like they just grabbed a generic template and the twines on her body are not exactly original. Still, she grew on me and I ended up working like a maniac on her. Ah, the ways of the world. Sometimes people ask me for my sims, so I thought I'd upload a full sim this time.
Poison Ivy has a curvy body so I chose a custom bodytype by Warlokk to create her outfit. The Arkham logo is on the back, but bear with me because the .jpg eats the red in the screenshots; it looks better ingame. The cuffs on the shirt are accessories. She is wearing nails by shadylady482 in the screenshots. I have permission to upload the eyes and hair. The eyes are an edit of mine of Vampire_aninyosaloh and the hair I recoloured is from Wicked_sims. Thank you both. I also made a widow's peak in face makeup.
About the skin: I really wanted the sparkliness to come out and I think it did. The twines are everywhere and nowhere and her makeup is on the skin. Adult, Teens and Elders have the makeup. I recoloured it for all ages and thought people who like plantsims or whatever might want to use this skin. So I made a separate file with the skin without Ivy's makeup. The female face will look much like the male in the screenshot I included. They are loosely based on Ren's skins, thanks for the lenient policy. The colour is quite funny; in the Spring light she is kind of golden but in the Winter she is more minty green (I have Seasons).
What you need to get:
-The hair mesh for Bellatrix
-The armwarmer mesh for the cuffs
-The outfit mesh: 34Ce-36_Underwear
What you want to get:
-The red nails, which are here
I shall dream of twines tonight.
Custom Content by Me:
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Ivy - Eyes
- Poison Ivy - Widow's Peak - Sylvie
- Poison Ivy - Cuffs - Sylvie
- Poison Ivy - Skin - Sylvie
- Poison Ivy - Hair
- Poison Ivy - Outfit - Sylvie
- Poison Ivy - Skin *no makeup* - Sylvie
Custom Content Included:
- helaene - realistic brows - 3 by Helaene
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim
- Anva - Sclera Mask -Light- Blush Section by Anva
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|PoisonIvy-sylvie.rar||2.30 MB||12,014||5th Jan 2010|
|PoisonIvy-skinnomakeup-sylvie.rar||1.14 MB||10,189||5th Jan 2010|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|mediafire.com/?bg5puuufrbwuoqd (non-MTS2 link)|
|Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 34C Full-Body Base Set by Warlokk|
|Bellatrix Hair by Wicked_sims|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Taure.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
46 Comments / replies (Who?)