Hay guys, apologies for being such a slowpoke, but it's now an update with plasma fruit, carrots and bananananas!
As far as I can tell, you could still use the new file even if you don't have Showtime - or Pets, for that matter, as long as your game is patched. Harvestables associated with lacking expansion packs will just not appear.
EDIT: many thanks to desiree101 for letting me know the Ingredient Overhaul has been updated by anak_ponti - get it here.
There is now an updated version of perfect harvest WITH mod plants available in downloads, if you so desire.
A dedicated sim worked its butt off to bring you a complete garden with perfect fruits, veggies and specials.
All ingredient harvestables from basegame and World Adventures are in perfect condition and can be harvested here by sims that are too busy pursuing other interests.
So, what's the deal with this lot?
I like for my sims to have the opportunity to harvest perfect quality items without having to start from scratch with nice items from the grocery store, not to mention the trouble of getting perfect flame/lifefruit, eggs, cheese, patty and steak.
Just place this lot in the neighbourhood and send your sims out to harvest the desired items.
This is NOT a mod or hack, nor will it add any mods or hacks to your game. If you have problems related to plants and harvestables in your game, first thing to do is check for any outdated mods you've installed in your game.
Additional testing in a vanilla World Adventures game showed no problems with this lot.
Tested in a vanilla Basegame only, works just like in any other game, WA-plants just won't appear - so, yeah, it will look a bit empty
List of plants;
Bell Pepper Plant
Burger Patty Plant
Cherimola Blan Grapes
Cranerlet Nuala Grapes
Flame Fruit Bush
Gralladina Fran Grapes
This project started after I downloaded BlackCat,007's Ingredient Overhaul mod and wanted her harvestables in perfect condition as well.
The same lot with these ingredients* added is available for other users of this mod, grab the Perfect Harvest MOD VERSION.rar
*Dragon Fruit Plant
Goes without saying that you don't upload this to the exchange or paysites, thanks.
Lot Size: 2x3 Lot Price: 19.248
Delphy's CUSTARD for reducing the file size loltastically.
A thousand thanks to the creative and skilled creators for keeping the sims 2 and 3 interesting.
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.