Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 1:30 AM - Viewed 17922 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 235 times thanked
By cokebuilder at 2010-07-12
I've never really done a true Spanish-style home, so building this lot was definitely a new challenge for me! I really love how the home turned out; I especially love the courtyard in the front, and the basketball court and pool in the back.
-Formal living room
-Courtyard and many patios
Click the thumbnails below to see interior pictures:
I really hope yall enjoy my attempt at a Spanish home! I look forward to reading your comments and constructive criticism
Lot Size: 4x5
Lot Price: 268,314
Custom Content by Me:
- Tumbled Slate Tile
- "Light Olive" Paint
- Faded Tuscany Plaster
- Mixed Flagstone
- Tuscan Plaster
- Light Tuscany Plaster
- Red and Gold Luxury Paint
- Olive Green Stucco
Custom Content Included:
- Simple Bathroom Counter with Doors and Drawers by blake_boy
- The Square Sink by blake_boy
- Eclectic Expressions by macarossi
- Eclectic Expressions Inc., "Non-Reflective" Window by macarossi
- Padio Stone Tile by Holy Simoly
- Giggly Grasses by buggybooz
- Giggly Grasses - recolor by buggybooz
- Planter no 2 large by buggybooz
- Simple Bathroom Counter with Doors by blake_boy
- Simple Spiral Stairs - Left turn by Marvine
- London Space - Wall trellis by Jonesi
- Divide and Conquer Screen by MaxoidMonkey
- Grass Terain paint by Simooligan
- Stone Concrete by HolySimoly
- Blue Concrete by Holy Simoly
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: