Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 06:31 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2011 at 06:09 AM by Honeywell - Viewed 61400 times. Direct link to this thread
34 Comments / replies (Who?) , 90 times favourited , 1032 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
American Traditional started off following this floorplan but I couldn't build the side garage with just just Nightlife. Once the garage changed, I pretty much abandoned the entire plan and just winged it but you can still tell the house was based on it.
I usually build my lots using all the expansion and stuff packs but since I often like sharing my houses as much as building them I only used Nightlife and a handfull of CC for this one. Since you can't even buy the basegame without Nightlife anymore I hope anyone who wants to download this house can. If you do download this house I hope you enjoy it.
Custom Content Required But NOT Included:
Modern Georgian Manor Set by phoenix_phaerie
Modern Georgian Manor Add-Ons by phoenix_phaerie
Pedimentary Door Collection Pt I by phoenix_phaerie
Medium 3x4 Lot
5 Bedrooms (1 furnished)
Pool & Hot Tub
Lights, Alarms & Phones
All Skill Builders
This house doesn't have a basement or split levels which makes it much easier to play and you don't have to worry about flooded basements or weird camera angles. The ground floor is made out of foundation walls, though. So if cut-away walls is the only way you can stand to play this house probably isn't for you.
All the furniture can be used and all the landscaping can be reached to maintain it.
Custom Content Included:
- Mosaic Stone Wall byBlack Orchid
Recommended but not included:
- Invisible Drive Way by Sims2you7 (aka Frillen)
- White Roof Trim Defaults by Phaenoh
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: $181,872
AGS, SimPE, GIMP, Rugs - zMOG!! Off Grid!! by HugeLuantic and MTS, of course.
Do your windows look like this? Use your fence tool to delete the white border fence. As you delete the fencing your windows will show up correctly. Use the undo tool to quickly add back the fences you deleted. Your windows will still show up correctly.
Problems installing? Please don't PM me--the only thing I'm going to say is:
1. Did you remember to thank me? I don't really think it has anything to do with your installation problems but you can't rule it out! I've often thought it would be cool if my stuff only worked for those with a bit of common courtesy so it couldn't hurt to try.
2. Right click on the file and extract it.
3. Double click on the Sims2Pack and install it.
Or you can try this link which is probably much more helpful than I am.
- Unchecked OFB. Nightlife is the only pack needed.
- 7/14 added help link
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: