I started making the Joker's mask for fun, and just drafted it out of my head, but following the style of the film.
But slowly, I got a bit too into it, and it started to become more and more gruesome..
Heath Ledger mesmerized audiences around the world with his new interpretation of the iconic comic villain. The Joker of Dark Knight made the audiences laugh and next scared the daylight out of them, and so Heath Ledger made his role iconic and left a permanent mark in the film history.
He's a murderer, empathy lacking total psychopath, yet he's sort of intriguing..
The Joker enjoys roaming around in big cities in the dark, causing all the chaos imaginable to happen. He also enjoys fire, the smell of gasoline, causing headache to the poor old Batman and putting smile on faces.
So then.. Why so serious?
CC on the Joker:
Eyes by me
Hair by melodie9
Jacket top by All about style(victorian morning coat)
Skin by Peggyzone (under Sims3, free, skins)
Shoes by All about style (shoes with spats)
The Joker face mask is by me, and it's included in the download section separately.
Brow thickness slider and Jaw line width slider by bella3lek4
Head shape slider by Jonha
I've used Awesome mod's 3x slider increase, so if you don't have any slider multipliers in game, don't change The Joker's face or it'll reset and look oooogly!!
Please download all the three sliders I've linked, or The Joker will look very weird in game!
I've also used Delphy's height slider (in testing version!!) which is totally optional to download since it doesn't affect the look of the sim majorly.
Custom Content by Me:
- The Joker's face mask
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|The Joker_.rar||461.9 KB||9,750||17th Jul 2010|
|Arisuka_JokerMask.rar||2.84 MB||10,015||17th Jul 2010|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|all-about-style.com/Sims3hist_male.html (non-MTS2 link)|
|Testers wanted: Achilles hair conversion toddler to elder by melodie9|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
50 Comments / replies (Who?)