Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Aug 2010 at 04:59 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2010 at 12:31 PM by mistyblue4 - Viewed 66648 times. Direct link to this thread
35 Comments / replies (Who?) , 34 times favourited , 479 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I've had this requested a couple of times, and I usually don't do requests, but I thought I might try my hand at it after all. I'm not much of a Twilight fan, to be honest, but I did watch the movie just for the sake of these sims There are many versions, I know, Vera's are especially awesome, but they have interesting, lovely faces and was fun making them. I do hope they will find a place in your game.
The above are the non-photoshopped in-game screenshots. I had a bit of fun with other pictures, as you can tell, I'm sure
I've edited skins by Needlecream, to suite Edward and Bella better.
For Edward, you will need a hairmesh by Rose, here. I've made a hairline, edited from Bruno's, because he looked silly without it :/ The shirt is by Fanseelamb, and the coat is by Maxis, because I'm stupid and forgot Fansee made a perfect coat as well.
Anyway...Bella is wearing hair by Helga. The site is unfortunately dead, so I have included the mesh. Cute little sweater she's wearing is by All About Style.
Also, I have to mention that Rensim and Mercosims sites are down too, so that's why the links will be borked.
I guess that's all I hope I did justice to these two, hopefully you will enjoy having them in your game.
Custom Content by Me:
- Forehead anti-shine
- Edward Brows
- Jaw lines
- Ed bags
- Forehead anti-shine
- Nose shadow
- Rose alpha edit
Custom Content Included:
- Eyebrows by La Exotique
- Eyes by crayonsun
- Eyelashes by Teru_K
- Eyeshadow by Bruno
- Sclera by Anva
- Eyebags by Teru_K
- Eyebags2 by Teru_K
- Blush by mercosims
- Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim
- Circonflex Anti-Shine by Rensim
- Layerable Mouth Corner by D.Eclipse
- Bella skin edited by Misty by Needlecream
- Helga hair by Site is dead
- Helga hair mesh by Site is dead
- Eyes by Nicky
- Facekit - Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes by Rensim
- Eyebags by Ephemera
- Eyelashes by Ephemera
- Side fuzzies by Alfred Askew
- Brow shadow by SLU
- Forehead shadow by SLU
- Chin dimple by navetsea
- Facekit - Eyebags 1 by Rensim
- Hollow of the Cheek by AtomicSpaceKitty
- Pupil by sugarandcaffeine
- Reflection by sugarandcaffeine
- Eye circle by sugarandcaffeine
- Shadow by Bruno
- Edward skin edited by Misty by Needlecream
Thank you creators and MTS!!!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?