After countless hours of sitting hunched over my computer trying to figure out how to get her face juuuust the way I want it, I present to you, my new sim model and part one of the Uniq Models series...
She's a gorgeous sim with minimal CC and an unconventional face. Her eyes are set far apart and a brilliant shade of blue, she has a wide, high-bridged nose, teeny weeny pouty lips (a la Lindsey Wixson
) and a very, very sexy gap tooth.
Anyway, for a little bit about the actual Emmeline Maxwell..
Currently nineteen, Emmeline's been residing in Sim City for a little over a year now.
After packing her bags and leaving her hometown of Riverblossom County, Emmeline ventured to literally hundreds
of modeling agencies in and around Sim City before finally being signed by Uniq Models.
Although she hasn't been working for long, Emmeline's already been featured in Soie Magazine and in a major ad campaign for Prada. She's also starring in the title role of next year's most anticipated upcoming sci-fi novel adaptation - Willliam Gibson's Idoru
Anyway, enough chatting - take a look and see her beauty for yourself!
Enjoy, and give credit if you use in screenshots (nudgenudge)
Custom Content Shown:
- Outfit for Prada Campaign
is by KateK @ JustSims2
- Black Floor-Length Dress in Prada Campaign is from the base game
- Shimmery Emanuel Ungaro Dress
worn in the black-and-white model card is from All About Style
- Blue patterned Pucci dress is by me
- Soie Magazine cover hairstyle is by Maxis and can be downloaded from The Sims 2 website
- Long Light-Brown Layered Hair in Prada campaign is by Helga and can be found at The Sims 2 Graveyard
(It's hair #91)
- Long, Pale Blonde hair
is by Coolsims
- Black Swimsuit Hair
is by Flora @ XMSims (Sorry I can't give you a direct link to the hairstyle, the Sims 2 website doesn't work for me
- Eyeshadows are by Bruno
- Eyeliners are by Bruno
and La Pink
- Blush by Barcelonista
- Lipstick is from Bruno's amaaaaazing Lip Color Superset
Custom Content Included:
- Eyebrows (Brows01)
- Alluring Eyes
- Edit of a Corvidophile2 skintone by me (original can be found here
(obviously, these items come in sets and I'm not including the entire
set, just one of each!
Thank you to EA and the countless custom content creators that never fail to inspire.