Tudor Cottage Build Set
Today i bring you a large Tudor build set consisting of 101 wall papers, 4 floor tiles (2 for the floor and 2 for the ceiling), 1 door, and 1 window recolor of the Nightlife (open me) set, plus 5 recolors of SimWardrobe Crescent ArchColumn.
of the 101 wall papers 24 of them are made specifically for use around the Nightlife (open me) doors, and windows. some of them are also made to fit around windkeepers additional window sizes here
windkeepers window addition is not required for this download, but i highly recommend it, they look great, and my recolors will show up on them as well.
Nightlife is required for the door and window recolors.
1 mesh is required from SimWardrobe for the Column here .
under Build, you will need the Crescent ArchColumn column (the
one on the left)
i have also included a collection file for your convenience.
I hope you all enjoy
thanks to phoenix_phaerie for the ivy on the front page pic
and sarah*rose for the ivy recolor.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Tudor Walls and Floors.zip||6.40 MB||11,312||24th Sep 2010|
|Tudor Door and Window Recolor.zip||107.8 KB||8,878||24th Sep 2010|
|Tudor Column Recolors.zip||492.6 KB||8,498||24th Sep 2010|
|All Tudor Files.zip||6.99 MB||18,929||24th Sep 2010|
|Tudor Collection.zip | Description: Collection file||4.9 KB||13,241||24th Sep 2010|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|simthing.net/sims2/s2newmesh.htm (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
65 Comments / replies (Who?)