Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Sep 2010 at 06:24 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2011 at 03:03 PM by tamo - Viewed 105624 times. Direct link to this thread
49 Comments / replies (Who?) , 215 times favourited , 2616 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
These are simple polo shirts for young adult and adult males.
Have a blast on a leisure time!
- Cloth > Top
- For Young Adult + Adult Male
- Categorized as Everyday, Athletic
- Cast-able Channels : w/ T = 4, w/o T = 3
- Custom thumbnails
- Requires No EP
- New mesh (has all LODs & bodyshapes)
- Tested in the game version 4.3.4x (BG+WA+HELS+AMB)
- Glasses(Wayfarer, Mock Mods), Dots Wall light are by me
- Facial Sliders by Ahmad
- Slider - Chin Cleft by TumTum
- Hight & Body Shape Sliders by jonha (used in only the red shirts guy. All others are default body shapes.)
- Slider Hack by aWT
- The MasterController by twallan
- LOD 1 = 3274 Polys / 2168 Vertices
- LOD 2 = 1508 Polys / 1131 Vertices
- LOD 3 = 615 Polys / 476 Vertices
-TS3/EA for base textures and meshes
- Delphy for Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter
- Wes H. for MilkShape plugins
- CatOfEvilGenius for MilkShape plugins
- TSR Workshop
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:TS3 CC Basicswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: