Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Dec 2010 at 02:51 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2012 at 09:21 AM by missroxor - Viewed 11941 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 52 times thanked
Warning! This lot has not yet been made compatable with the Pets Patch. I haven't patched yet because I need my game to be working so I can complete contests I'm currently committed to (and don't have the spare time to be faffing around with replacing/fixing all my sims3pack CC atm). I will and fix this as soon as I'm done with the contests. In the mean time, you can still download but you will have to make it compatable yourself. Sorry for any inconvenience.
This house was made to the specifications stipulated in this contest which is why there is a random little graveyard among other things (see detailed plan below). It was tailored to suit a friendly, artistic, loner vampire though would also make a cosy little home for a small family.
1. After taking the daytime graveyard pic I added candles and light fog which can be seen in the night time pic.
2. Also, I had to remove the water jug shelf from above the sink in the laundry room after taking that pic because I noticed when play-testing it made the sim stomp her feet when you tried to make her use it. The shelf is also used in the kitchen so you might still want to get it from the store if you don't already have it.
3. Some of the ceilings look black but they're not, all the ceilings are the same old, slightly dirty creamy colour.
*I've ticked the 2 bedroom box because there is technically a second bedroom, it just happens to be decorated as a hobby room. Also, there is only one plan as the upstairs window is for decor only.
In addition to the CC already included (listed at the bottom) you will need the following items if you want the house to look the same in your game as it does pictured here :
1. Old Symogeny Desk
2. http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...aris Wall Clock
1. River rock fireplace
2. Pumpless waterwork sink
3. Superior pedestal sink
4. Pastoral perfection stove
5. Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf
6. B Harvardís Water Collection set (shelf)
7. Fraud Log
8. Spa necessities (bathroom stool)
9. Boeuf Gras Dining Chair
CC required (free only):
1. Door from Southern Charm II set by Lisen801@MTS
2. Imary Set from Mango Sims (only the wardrobe doors, bag and shoes used)
3. Grass by Aya20 @ MTS
1. Retro Record Player from T-Mobile
Iíf you donít have T-Mobile stuff here are 2 nice substitutes at the store
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: F88,789, U56,869
Custom Content Included:
- MZ_Colonial Window Tall 1x1 by missyzim@TSR (free)
- MZ_2 tile Colonial Window 1x1 by missyzim@TSR (free)
- MZ_2 tile Colonial Window Tall 1x1 by missyzim@TSR (free)
- Cleopatra Day bed Pillow (set 1) by awesims
- Large cushion by awesims
- Bedroom2 Pillows1 by Jope@SimplyStyling
- Cleopatra Blanket by awesims
- Niche 3-Seater (sofa) from the Nook seating set by awesims
- Bedroom3 Pillows2 by Jope@SimplyStyling
- Deco books from the Ashley living room set by simpossible
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 6.0.81.009
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: