59 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
If you had problems with only the basegame installed before, please download the new "basegame" version. I forgot to change some technical bits to make it truly basegame compatible. Be aware that this version doesn't have the university functions, only download if you really have only the basegame!
You can't be a self-respecting supervillain unless you have the E.V.I.L.S.
With custom animated(!) screens, lots of blinking lights and a big red button!
Still not as big as your evil ego?
Then you need the
These super computers are a good way to burn some money, I went to the max with the prices!
Price (normal/super): 21.000§/32.000§
All files compressorized
- Included is an invisible recolor for the cheap basegame desk.
- The computers are bigger than the desk and sims will walk through them unless you block the tiles with objects or an invisible fence. Personally I use this fence by niol
- I actually changed all menu texts but some don't show because they're overwritten by global files.
- I don't have Freetime so these machines can't "browse the web" or whatever it's called.
- Click on the center keyboard to select actions.
- The red button does nothing. Do not press it.
Super E.V.I.L.S.: 2672
Vintagecat who helped with the previews SimPE