Superhero Suits for everyone
Now you can dress ALL of your sims up in a superhero costume!
These costumes are not supposed to represent any specific hero, any likeness to any supero, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
This pack includes the following designs for Males:
With these designs for Females:
Also with these designs for Todlers:
Included with this download are Capes for you hero as well, the included designs are:
All designs are recolorable, including the capes. To identify the recolorable channels, note the colors on the screenshots, Red is the primary recolorable channel, Black is the secondary, Blue is the Third, and Purple is the fourth. For the last two capes, the first one has three colorable channels, the Back, the inside, and the edges, and the american flag one is also recolorable, the channels are currently Red (primary) White (secondary), and Blue (trutiary).
All designs are for all ages, and both genders, the designs can be found in all categories, except for Formal Wear
Note you can pick and choose what ages and genders to download by selecting the download that fits your needs, or dont download any, and just download the capes if you like. All of the files are labeled with the age and gender included.
In Post #33 of this thread, Leander informed me of a bug that I was not even aware of. Aparantly the Meshes I copied from did not have a Normal Map associated with it, and therefore the new Late Night Muscle Deffinition Slider did not work with a few of the outfits while playing the game, this affected Teens and Elderly outfits. This update fixes this issue, see the below illustration of the Before and After of this issue. Note that ONLY affected the Teens, and the Elderly Downloads, so there is no need to re-download any other age group files.
Design 1: 3762 Polygons 2271 Vertices
Design 2: 3870 Polygons 2329 Vertices
Design 1: 3562 Polygons 2132 Vertices
Design 2: 3562 Polygons 2132 Vertices
Design 1: 3762 Polygons 2266 Vertices
Design 2: 3762 Polygons 2264 Vertices
Design 1: 3562 polygons 2134 vertices
Design 2: 3562 polygons 2132 vertices
Design 1: 3762 Polygons 2257 Vertices
Design 2: 3762 Polygons 2255 Vertices
Design 1: 3562 Polygons 2133 Vertices
Design 2: 3562 Polygons 2132 Vertices
Design 1: 2844 Polygons 1768 vertices
Design 2: 2844 polygons 1768 vertices
Single design: 2852 Polygons 1872 Vertices
All ages: 3752 Polygons 2498 Vertices
Thanks to SydneyB at Fallout Nexus for the Ashuras Batman Suit and Catwoman Suit from which the cape is derived, and from whom permision has been received.
Great MOD Sydney B!!!
Thanks to Leander for noticing a problem with these outfits, so I could correct this. Great eye Leander!
Thanks to Delphy for the wonderfull CAS Part Editor (CTU)!!!
Thanks to CmarNYC for the MorphMaker!!
Thanks to EsmeraldaF for the Mr. Skeleto, used in cape screenshots
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|AdultFemaleSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Adult Females||5.68 MB||15,354||27th Jul 2011|
|AdultMaleSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Adult Males||5.50 MB||14,582||27th Jul 2011|
|ChildSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Children||5.00 MB||8,313||27th Jul 2011|
|TodlerSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Todlers||5.94 MB||7,486||27th Jul 2011|
|SupereroCapesForAllAges.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Capes for All Ages, and Genders||2.61 MB||15,172||27th Jul 2011|
|ElderlyFemaleSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Elderly Females||5.61 MB||6,925||3rd Aug 2011|
|ElderlyMaleSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Elderly Males||5.48 MB||6,008||3rd Aug 2011|
|TeenFemaleSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Teen Females||5.66 MB||9,767||3rd Aug 2011|
|TeenMaleSuperheroSuits.zip | Description: Featured Superhero Suits for Teen Males||5.48 MB||9,399||3rd Aug 2011|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
72 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Toddler Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: Sci-Fi
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit