Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 17th Aug 2011 at 2:13 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2011 at 8:48 PM by *Offc - Viewed 23075 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 154 times thanked
Jean Shrimpton, nicknamed "The Shrimp" was also one of the 60's models that changed the modeling industry. She is maybe less known but not less gorgeous than the rest of the models. I didn't choose my models randomly but selected them carefully and trust I've worked for months on this. Anyway something about her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Shrimpton
Onto the pics:
The hair doesn't come with the sim and you can find it here: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=10610.0
The dress also doesn't come with the sim and is from All About Style: http://www.all-about-style.com/
The beads are from livejournal: http://sims-by-izza.livejournal.com/6789.html
Lips by bruno: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=11431
Earrings by liana sims: http://www.lianasims2.net/accessori...ection=Earrings
Hair by Helgasims which can be found here: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...do=file&id=2984
eye makeup from: http://cynicocratical.livejournal.com/
lips by bruno: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=11431
I hope you like her and please do leave me some comments
Custom Content by Me:
- Jean Shrimpton
Custom Content Included:
- Behind These Eyes - Dark Blue - Bruno@MTS2 by Bruno
- nosemasks by corvidophile2
- OlloBarbilla_BySeluXereZ by BySeluXereZ
- GE-FaceShine by Teru_K
- facialshadow jaw by simplelife
- facialshadow noseroot by simplelife
- Hollow of the Cheek by A.S.K. by AtomicSpaceKitty
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Button by Rensim
- Rensim - Blush - Circonflex Anti-Shine by rensim
- LipBoost - Gold Dust - Bruno@MTS2 by bruno
- by La_Exotique by La_exotique
- double lid shadow by simplelife
- facialshadow underlip by simplelife
- facialshadow sideface by Simple Life
- Brows by barcelonista by Barcelonista
- Cynicocratical - Mail Bomb by Cynicocratical
- Anva Lash by Anva
- BlackNecklace by Izza by Izza
- by corvidophile2 - accent skintone by corvidophile2
- [ColdFire]File Edited with The Wardrobe Wrangler by ColdFire
- clothing recolour by all about style
- Dress by all about style
Thanks to all CC creators!!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here:
Note: MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?