Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th Aug 2011 at 10:45 AM - Updated 17th Feb 2012 at 08:34 PM by lidiqnata - Viewed 29153 times. Direct link to this thread
19 Comments / replies (Who?) , 25 times favourited , 275 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
As the title says- a hairstyle perfect for your afternoon tea :D
Read carefully about the hairset:
* The hair was originally created by Maxis(Manson&Garden Stuff Pack). This is a new mesh,it won't replace the original hair mesh, and you don't need Manson&Garden Stuff to work.
* Textures are by Maxis(only red and blond were recoloured by me).
* Colours are black,brown,red and pale blond(grey for elders). Family binned,grey linked to black.
* It's NOT animated. The mesh works for young adult,adult and elder female.
* All parts are removable except the hair.
* Polycounts: Fc-1682, Vc-1129
Polycounts: Fc-1682, Vc-1129
Clothing - by SerendipityHQ, sherahbim and me
accessories - by RoseSims2, icedmango, Maxis and me
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: