Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Aug 2011 at 02:57 PM - Updated 19th May 2013 at 06:28 PM by leesester - Viewed 19652 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 19 times favourited , 228 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
My game is so NOT apocalyptic - or grungy. But I saw the new theme as a challenge and so I made this lot: The Septic Tank.
Why is it called the septic tank? umm..... the back story is that after the apocalypse my sim escaped the city and found a badly damaged water treatment plant (is SO making this up as she goes along) and saw that the old walkways could make great lookout towers (for zombies and stuff) and so got the rubble and made this bunker.
Yea. That's how it happened.
The lot is fairly heavily CFE'd, and you can't play it from the back - unless you like to play without being able to see your sim.
There is a bit of cc included - mainly by me, and a really nice fence from psychosim.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 18744
Included Custom Content by Me:
- Big entrance Privacy window remeshed by leesester - 250 polys, in the catalogue with doors and windows
- GispenSim Desk - Mirrored
- Justa "Pocket" Door - 492polys, with the doors and windows (only available in this download at this time)
- The Slightly Less Tragic Stock-n-Stack Crate from LeeFish
- Place Me Anywhere Lamp - 1110 polys, in the catalogue with the floor lamps
Custom Content Included:
- Rusty Tornado Fence by psychosim
Custom Content NOT Included:(but highly recommended)
- Metal Door Recolors by Pixelhate
Phaenoh for her reworking of the Apocalypse Challenge which inspired me to make this lot.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: